This guide is for exclusive use by Boise State College of Business and Economics instructors
COBE at Boise State purchased licenses for use in any of its classes. This quick guide will enable COBE instructors to use these licenses in any COBE classes. There are two codes for use: one for an undergraduate class, another for a graduate business class.
** Also, use our Canvas Quick-Load feature will add your students into a PeerAssessment.Com class in seconds. (Instructions below)
A. Create Your Account:
- Go to PeerAssessment.Com
- Under Sign In, select Create Account
- Enter your name, email and a password you wish to use.
- Open your inbox for the email to Confirm your account, then log in.
B. Create Your Classes: Creating a class takes only a few quick steps.
- Log In at https://peerassessment.com
- Press the button Create New Class on the Dashboard.
- On the screen Create New Class — Options, select Other Program – Enter Program Code.
- Enter the appropriate code in the text box:
- For a COBE Undergraduate course, enter: 846deb
- For a COBE Graduate course, enter: 07d8a9
- Press Create Class
There are many useful instruction documents at INSTRUCTIONS LINK Here are some key ones:
- Getting Started Instructions walk you through creating your first class and assessment.
- Video Instruction Series Our new videos can help you get up to speed quickly.
- Look over the sample reports so you know what will be available.
- Follow the Canvas Quick-Load instructions to automatically import student information into PA in seconds.
- Review the Question Library will help you find question sets to best meet your needs. There are over 30 question sets available, and you may request news ones. Some default questions are preselected and easy to swap out or edit if you wish.
Finally, please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] If you have questions about PA, or to discuss how to use it optimally in your class for your learning objectives, I will look forward to talking with you.